Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fertility Yoga Teacher Training - Live Webinar - Is it for You?

I developed my Fertility Yoga Teacher Training course because I was receiving emails and calls from women all over the world looking for support. They were reaching out and yearning for a sense of belonging and community through their fertility challenges. It broke my heart each time I had to tell them that I didn't know of anyone in their area and that the chances of them finding a class were slim.

I was the first instructor in Canada to begin to teaching Yoga for Fertility classes and I witnessed so many miracles over the years that I felt compelled to share my experiences and knowlegde. I am not looking to fill up this course with just anyone. I am looking for individuals who have a deep calling to teach Fertility Yoga or have a personal experience with fertility. Perhaps you are someone who is currently experiencing your own fertility challenges and would like to take this course to help you heal personally while developing your skills to support others through their fertility challenges.

I have given birth to this course, it is one of my babies and I am looking for others that will take the material and healing experience and spread the love and support to others all around the world.

If something within you is ignited by my words then I invite you to visit my website for more information or contact me to find out more. I know there are others out there that are ready to bear witness to the miracles and community that Fertility Yoga classes offer.

Next Live Webinar is on Apr 24th & 25th 

For more information visit www.familypassages.ca

To find a Fertility Yoga class in your area visit www.yogaforfertilityresources.com 

No comments: