Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stand up and take charge of your life

My intention this year is to raise consciousness and awareness about fertility. I no longer feel the need to prove anything. Instead I want to educate and inform. I want help the world understand fertility so that they can support others through their journey with love, compassion and empathy. I want to empower women with the knowledge that they have the ability to heal themselves. There is an inner guidance within that will lead them on a path of self discovery and healing. A path that will transform their experience of every life situation, including their fertility journey.

It is time to take charge of your life. It is time to find your voice and stand up for your Self.

I will be your coach, your cheerleader and your FAITH until you begin to be all those things for your Self!

I believe in you! I know deep down, you believe in your Self, just as much as I believe in you!



No comments: