Thursday, January 15, 2009

I know you are out there

I know that there are women all over the world dealing with fertility challenges and feeling very isolated and misunderstood. You are not alone and neither am I. I would love to hear from you. I would like this blog to help create a sense of community as well as inspiration. If you are inspired about something you read or feel inspired to share some part of your story, I encourage you to post a comment. It is the emails, feedback and faces of my clients as they transform into radiant powerful Mothers that inspires me to keep doing what I doing. Every woman can be a Mother, one way of another. I believe and so can you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fascinating to think that you were wondering of other women in need of a support system and understanding "out there" in January 2009, one of my lowest moments. I wonder if your energy drew me towards you, Sue, to you healing voice, to your wise posts, to your insightful radio episodes.
Almost 2 years later, here I am, thankful that you exist and share your time and energy so generously; thankful that technology can bridge such long distances and that I have access to it; thankful I'm in a better place than I was in 2009, partly because I no longer feel alone =)
Thank you for helping me start to redefine my fertility and my journey.
Love
Susana