Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My husband is so incredible!

On Sunday my husband came along as a participant in my Couples Fertility Mind Body program. I realized that most of my healing around my fertility has been without him so I asked if he would come to share some of his experience with the other couples as well as perhaps gain insight on our journey together. I was so grateful to have him take part of my work with couples but I also learned so much about him. Many couples assume that because you have been together for so long that you know everything about each other. Well that is not true. We grow and expand with every life experience and I know that our fertility journey in the last 7 years has definitely changed us both. I am excited to use the tools from the workshop within my relationship. I already feel closer to him and I am excited about looking at our journey together as a team. I know we have been brought together in this lifetime to learn from each other. I have much to learn from my husband and I am grateful for his willingness and openness to begin to share our experiences around our fertility together. There is no doubt in my mind, he is my lobster!

No comments: