Monday, February 16, 2009

A gift from my Grandparents

I just came back from Toronto. My grandfather has been ill and went to Toronto for a procedure and I went to help my grandparents in the "big city". I stayed with them in a small hotel room for 5 days and it was wonderful. They were both very open to experience my hands on energy healing as I gave them both a session. Overall, I know they appreciated my support. At the same time, it was a very healing experience for me around my own relationship. I didn't realized the gifts I received growing up spending every summer with my grandparents. As I watched my grandparents who have been together for more than 60 years, I was touched and inspired by the love they continue to share for each other. They still hold hands, laugh and tickle each other, hug and snuggle, kiss and look into to each others eyes with affection. I am so blessed to see first hand what a healthy relationship looks like and how it can continue to thrive after 60 years.

As I fill my heart with gratitude and love, my heart opens even more.

No comments: