Friday, April 17, 2009

Yoga for Fertility Handbook


Yoga for Fertility was conceived through my own personal struggle with fertility. The last 7 years have been an emotional roller coaster ride that affected every area of my life. My yoga practice continues to allow me to live through my fertility journey with trust and faith.

When I began practicing Yoga for Fertility I discovered an incredible gift both physically and emotionally. I was able to release all the built up emotions and tension in my body from the years of stress and anxiety related to my fertility challenges. I no longer feel defeated and helpless. In fact I have never felt more in tune with my mind, body and soul as I do today.

I have an inner strength and trust that walks with me, surrounding me and supporting me through every situation. I am at home in my heart and I hope that this book will help others find the deep sense of inner peace that I have found.

It is with much gratitude and excitement that I release my book to the world.
Namaste, Sue

No comments: