Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off to Calgary


Well I am leaving for Calgary in the morning to teach my Yoga for Fertility and Fitness Fertility Instructor courses. It feels good to be spreading my work across Canada. It turns out one instructor is coming from Saskatchewan as well. I have had many women calling from Calgary looking for Yoga for Fertility classes in their area so it feels good to be helping them by training others to teach these incredibly healing classes.

I am amazed at the transformation that occurs even after 1 or 2 classes. They leave the class feeling heard, understood and relieved. As women and couples get together and share their challenges, heartaches and celebrations, there is such a profound level of healing that occurs. They experience a deep sense of belonging and knowing that they are not alone. They remember what it feels like to live their life with HOPE and FAITH. They begin to feel it again, deep in their body, mind and soul. There are no real words that can describe it but I will continue to do my best to write about it.

I have been chosen to do this work. I have a deep inner calling. It is the music that is in me and I am ready to play it for the world. I inspire and empower healing, and for that, I am deeply grateful.
Namaste, Sue

No comments: