Monday, January 4, 2010

Yoga for Fertility Practice at Home


I am so excited about this new year! The arrival of 2010 has given me a renewed sense of purpose and inspiration! While 2009 was an incredible year full of amazing creations and miracles, I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring to life!

I have begun to use my recorded audio classes to experience my own Yoga for Fertility practice each morning and I have to say it is lovely to feel guided, supported and encouraged to explore my fertility journey at this time. It feels so perfect to be guided through my fertility yoga practice by my own recorded words.

In my yoga and meditation this morning I realized just how far I have come in the last 9 years. So much healing has occurred for me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I can honestly say "I feel complete and whole." That is truly saying a lot considering I hated my body and my self for a majority of my life.

It goes to show that if you are willing, healing can occur anywhere at anytime. I believe with my whole heart that you can overcome any obstacle. You can achieve any dream. You need to learn to get out of your own way, to raise your vibration/energy to be inline with what you desire and hold faith no matter what. In finding a place of inner guidance and peace, miracles will happen! I have seen it over and over again through my own journey and with my clients.

When you practice Yoga for Fertility you begin to explore your fertility journey with a new light. You begin to use your own intuition, find your own answers, use the wisdom of your own mind and body to heal as you invite your baby into your life.

If you are unable to find or attend a class in your area be willing to "try" one of my Yoga for Fertility guided audio classes. Experience your journey through your body instead of trying to figure it out in your head. There is so much more clarity and peace when we make guided choices versus desperate choices as to which path we need to take.

You have the ability to heal your own mind and body, you simply need to find the teachers that can help you find your way. You don't have to do it all alone, but you do need to be willing to ask for help and look within to help you find the path you are meant to take in each moment.

To find a Yoga for Fertility class in your area visit www.yogaforfertilityresources.com

For more information on downloadable Yoga for Fertility audio classes visit www.familypassages.ca/programs/listen_online.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your words Sue. What a gift your meditation room and yoga audio classes are! Thank you for your words and support to me and all women.