Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am Fertile - Are you Ready to begin

Well it is time to start the "I am Fertile" - Challenge. Although I use the word challenge I prefer to see it as an OPPORTUNITY to feel inspired and empowered.

Join me and many others from all over the world as we come together and create the changes in our lives that will help us bring our babies home into our arms.

Experience personal transformation as you learn to get out of your own way and dissolve all obstacles interfering with your fertility.

How do we do it?

You learn to use highly effective tools that will help you:
-identify emotions through awareness, acceptance and action allowing you to find relief quickly

-learn to identify and change limiting thoughts and beliefs

-recognize and dissolve fear and doubt ~ subconscious fear can be an obstacle (eg. fear of pregnancy or childbirth)

-make positive lifestyle changes that will decrease stress and anxiety and increase self esteem and confidence

-easily shift from chaos to peace utilizing voice guided meditations and deep relaxation exercises

-make healthy fertile food choices that will enhance your chances of conceiving

Together we will support each other through all these changes. While many of the tools I share will be simple they are often challenging to begin using. I will be here for you and doing it with you all the way.

Now is the time! Today is the day to face your fears and transform your fertility journey! I have complete faith in you and I will help you find that faith within yourself!

Together as a community of loving Mothers and Fathers we will bring our babies home.

If you are ready for this opportunity and even if you are not, but these words resonate deep within you, I encourage you to sign up today!

For more information and to register visit www.familypassages.ca

1 comment:

Sue Dumais said...

I am excited to get started! Keep in mind that anyone can participate where ever you are! Partners are encourage to participate for no additional cost.

Let's do this together!