Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eliminate Sugar Cravings!

I have had many health issues in the last 4 years that I believe have interfered with my ability to conceive. Many of those health issues have not been diagnosed through western medicine but more through my own intuition and the help of my Naturopathic Physician. I respect all that western medicine has to offer and I mean no disrespect at all, but at this time in my life I need to look at alternative ways to continue to heal myself.

As I continue to follow my own intuition I am guided to the practitioners and the methods of healing that will help me on my journey. I am currently using some new supplements that are easily digestible and are created with my cellular health in mind. Dr Wentz who first developed the product was a immunologist and microbiologist. His job was to grow cells in a petri dish so that they could test viruses and develop tests kits for specific viruses. He job was to keep the cells alive and growing. When his own health began to fail he was told to start taking supplements. When Dr Wentz studied the ingredients on the label he realized that if he were to give the cells he had growing in the petri dish the ingredients he was taking - they would die. So he begin to develop his own line of supplements.

I began with a 5 day cleanse. It is a high fiber program called RESET which is designed to RESET your metabolism, level out your blood glucose and insulin levels and eliminate sugar cravings. I admit I was excited about the idea of eliminating my sugar cravings, but skeptical that it would work in only 5 days. To my surprise I had no sugar cravings at all from day 1!!!!!!!!

I am finished the 5 day regime and continue to have no sugar cravings including my late evening ice cream craving that I have had for years (and often denied myself) - all gone! The great thing was that is was simple and easy to follow and I never once felt deprived or hungry. I have continued to take the Essentials (supplements) and I really feel that this was the piece I was missing. I feel so much stronger and have more energy.

For those of you that are interested in taking my "I am Fertile Challenge" you might consider starting with the RESET program. It can help you change to eating low glycemic index foods without feeling deprived and it will help minimize your withdrawal from sugar.

If you are interested in more information on RESET click here. The RESET program is recommended by Dr.Christiane Northrup, author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause. Click here to read Dr. Northrup's article on RESET.

No comments: