Friday, December 26, 2008

Fertility Waters


Well it is the holidays and spending time at home with my family brings up some sadness. Although I have made peace with my fertility journey I still have days where I feel sad. I was watching a program for world vision and they were showing children from Africa in need of support. Africa is where I want to adopt a child from. This decision is on a heart level. I know deep in my heart that there is a child there that is meant to connect with me somehow. The path is not yet clear. Interestingly I would have started the adoption process last summer if I had the money to do it. The process for international adoption in Africa can cost anywhere from $14,000-20,000. I know the money will be there when the timing is "right" for me, my family and the child or baby that is meant to be with us. When I check in with my guidance I know I am on the path I am meant to be on. My ego disagrees and wants me to feel fear and worry. It wants me to question my faith. It wants me to doubt myself and my decisions. My guidance has never steered me wrong. When I tune into my heart I know everything is ok. There is perfection in everything that is happening to me on this journey. I don't see the big picture but I trust that everything will be perfect no matter what happens.

A client recently sent me an email with a clip from an article she read. I wanted to share it with you.

Kidman and husband Keith Urban welcomed Sunday, who weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz., in July.

But the actress, who had suffered a miscarriage with ex Tom Cruise, admits she wasn't expecting to get pregnant at age 41.

She says "fertility waters" may have played a role.

During production of her upcoming romance Australia, she says she and six other women who swam in the waters of a small Outback town all got pregnant.

"I never thought that I would get pregnant and give birth to a child, but it happened on this movie," Kidman says.

"Seven babies were conceived out of this film and only one was a boy," she continues. "There is something up there in the Kununurra water because we all went swimming in the waterfalls, so we can call it the fertility waters now."

You never really know when and how you will get pregnant or have a baby. Trust me, the thought of going to Australia did cross my mind - my ego mind. My heart knows that Australia is not where I need to be right now. Years ago when I made decisions out of desperation I would've tried to figure out how I could go. Today I make decision from my inner guidance and listen to the voice of my heart. Even when I don't understand in my mind, I listen to my heart and my path becomes clear.

No comments: