Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You Are Not Alone

If you are dealing with fertility challenges you may be feeling misunderstood and alone. While the path you walk is very unique, you are not alone on your fertility journey. There are many women all over the world experiencing similar challenges and would love to connect and experience a sense of community and belonging.

In this episode Sue talks about ways you can create a community of support for yourself on your journey. There is support out there and Sue will guide you in finding what resources are best for you.

Click here to listen to this Redefining Fertility Radio Show episode 

4 comments:

Susana said...

I'm so sad today, Sue!

Sue Dumais said...

Hi Susana, Practice acceptance. "I am feeling sad and it's ok. Even though I don't like feeling sad, it's ok". When you allow yourself to be with the emotion whether you need to cry and express it in some way, or perhaps you just need to look at it, it often softens it. When you allow the emotion to be present without having to change it, you create space for it and will more likely move through it instead of burying it. I still have days where I feel sad. It is normal. You are normal. You are human. Give yourself permission to BE human. I am here if you need support. Big hugs and lots of fertile love~ Sue

Anonymous said...

You're an Angel on earth, Sue! Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. You didn't have to, though: it's already so healing and helpful to have a 'safe space' to express my emotions without feeling judged or pitied; well-intentionally pressed to 'cheer up' or 'stop thinking about it', or guilty for feeling blue once in a while. I feel your hugs and love. That's all I needed =) Sending more your way, XXXOOO Su

Sue Dumais said...

Thank you for your reply Susana! I receive your hugs as well. I appreciate you and your courage to share your journey with me. Hugs, Sue