Friday, November 20, 2009

Exercise & Fertility - What to do!


I wanted to share this information with you. It can be confusing about what you should or shouldn't do when it comes to enhancing your fertility. I have a few articles that can help you. Keep in mind I share this information but the true answer and teacher is within you. Only you know what is best for you. There is no one recipe for conception. Yoga for Fertility can help you look within to find and hear your inner guidance. It is that kind soft loving voice that says "come this way". Remember I have my Yoga for Fertility Handbook and voice guided Fertility Yoga classes you can download to your computer, Ipod or mp3 player which can help you with create a home practice.

Click here to read the article: Can Too Much Exercise Harm Fertility

Another good reference is my article in Creating Families Magazine: Fit to Conceive
Click here to read the article.

No comments: