Monday, September 7, 2009

Spreading the word

Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything. I am still organizing all my newsletter database and online course system from the server failure. It has been an interesting process of letting go and moving on.

If you would like to receive or continue to receive my newsletters be sure to visit www.familypassages.ca to sign up.

I am excited about my trip to Kelowna, BC to teach my Fertility Yoga Instructor Training course on Sept 19th & 20th. The fertility support for women and couples is continuing to spread and that warms my heart. I love teaching other yoga instructors about Yoga for Fertility. Each one that attends either has a personal experience with fertility or it resonates within or speaks to their soul. The weekend of training is empowering and inspiring helping instructors look within to heal so they can encourage others to do the same. I look forward to these weekends. Words cannot begin to capture the personal transformation that occurs. It is incredibly rewarding and I am grateful to be called to do this work at this time in my life.

If you would like to attend the Fertility Yoga training visit www.familypassages.ca and click on the instructor training butterfly for more information. Even if you are not an instructor you can take the course for personal interest as well.

I would like to share some words that came to me at a time when I needed it most. I hope they inspire you in challenging times.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." author unknown

No comments: