Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just when you feel like giving up...

I was sent an incredibly inspiring video that I feel compelled to share with you. I know for many of you, dealing with fertility challenges can be exhausting and there may be times when all the doors seem to be shutting around you. Well for each door that is shut there is another door you can open. There is always HOPE!

In times when you feel like giving up... or times that you have no more strength I encourage you to remember this video.

Never give up on your dream!

Click here to watch to video.

Or copy and paste this address into your web brower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jeOguqNIAo

1 comment:

Sue Dumais said...

every time I watch this video I have tears in my eyes - so powerful and I love the impact it had on the audience.