Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chaos, A Sign of New Birth

I wanted a video of the recorded Sunday service I attended at AGAPE in LA. It was such an incredibly warm and welcoming environment. I listened to Rev Michael Beckwith's message again today and it is a powerful one that landed deep in my heart. I thought I would share with you.

The monthly theme was: The Courage to Emerge. Sunday's Topic: Chaos, A Sign of New Birth

On your fertility path there will be chaos, there will be challenges and perceived obstacles. From the chaos something new is wanting to be born. This message has helped me realize that following my calling to speak to the world is not coming at the price of putting my desire to adopt on hold. In fact, it is allowing both my callings to emerge and be born into existence. I need to create an environment within me and
"with out" that will be conducive for it's growth. I am giving birth to a new way of being in my life personally and professionally and on some level it scares me and on a deeper soul level, I know it is time to take the leap and grow my wings on the way down.

I hope video inspires you as much as it has inspired me!

Namaste~ Sue

P.S. If you are unable to watch the entire service Rev Michael Beckwith's message is around the 36 min mark of the video. 

Click here to watch.

No comments: