Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finding Meaning on Your Fertility Journey

When I look back at the last 9 years of my fertility journey it has been quite a ride. After my miscarriage in 2001 there is no way anyone could have convinced me that my life would be what it is today as a direct result of that life experience. At the time I couldn't see beyond my desire to get pregnant again as quickly as possible. I had such a deep sense of loss that each menstrual cycle felt like a miscarriage all over again. This went on for years until I realized that there was much more to my fertility journey than the loss I was clinging to. Little did I know that this life experience would enrich my life as much as it has.

As I look back at my journey I have so many gifts and gems. In hindsight, everything makes sense. Please join me as I share with you the meaning I have found around my fertility journey. I will also help you discover meaning in your fertility journey. This presentation will be life altering. You will never look at your fertility the same. It will transform your experience and give you a fresh new perspective that will allow you to come into a place of power and give you a renewed sense of control.

Finding Meaning on Your Fertility Journey

Feel inspired as Sue Dumais shares her fertility journey as well as the miracles she has witnessed in her Fertility Yoga classes and Yoga Therapy sessions. There is so much more to fertility than we realize and this FREE presentation will inspire you to find meaning on your journey. As you find meaning, you will find peace, and in the peace, ANYTHING is possible.

Location: The Fort Gallery
9048 Glover Road
Fort Langley, BC
Date: Sat May 29th
Time: 4:00 - 5:00pm

The Fort Gallery presents: inconceivable
Paintings & Instillation by Terry Nurmi
May 19 - June 6
Gallery Hours 12 - 5pm

No comments: