Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have a dream

I just watched a video of Susan Boyle singing on You Tube. I was amazed and moved to tears. Society is so quick to judge someone before they even get a chance to show their beauty and talent in the world.

It also touched me on a very deep level because most of my life I have played small, afraid to show the world who I really am. As a child I believed I was "bad" and deserved to be punished. So I found ways to punish myself. I felt undeserving of happiness, joy and even love. I hated myself and everything about me. Most of my life was filled with pain and suffering.

I have healed a great deal of my childhood pain but there are still moments where I feel stuck in old patterns. Today I can say that I love myself, but I still know there are layers to heal. I can look at someone else and see their full potential and when I look at myself I see a glimpse of what I am capable of, and that scares me. Although each day I step further and further into all that I am and all that I am capable of being, my fear still creeps in and some days paralyzes me.

I am done with all of this self destructive old patterning. I want to love with my whole heart every day without fear. Who am I to keep my talents to myself? Who am I to deny the world my brilliance and grace? I am just like you and everyone else who is afraid to stand up and sing.

I have a dream to bring Yoga for Fertility classes to the world. I have a dream to speak to the world about the fertility and help everyone understand the depth of this emotional journey. I have a dream that women and couples struggling with fertility will no longer feel isolated and defeated. Instead they will feel inspired and empowered to heal themselves as they bring their baby home.

I believe we should all follow our dreams! Imagine what the world would be like if we could all stand up and be the beautiful incredible beings I know we all are.

No comments: